Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 9 2013



Well we made it to church today! It was great. There were enough Americans there that they had a missionary translate each talk over the pulpit. We then did a lot of walking with Grandma trying to buy everything she could find. Tomorrow we have a driving tour in the morning, then we'll drop off Grandma and do a walking tour in the afternoon. Florence is beautiful.

Yesterday we were at the cool places of Cinque Terra. We visited two of the five cities - Rio Maggiori and Manarollo. They are so unique looking. We hiked up quite high and got a great view of the town. Kenzi and I kayaked between two of the towns (just like Lyss and I had done). After our day there we took our train ride to Florence. Our hotel is 600 years old (yes really). The hotel owner is so nice.

At the train station we met an 18 year old girl who is backpacking around Europe for eight months. Very adventurous, but don't every let any of our grand daughters do that! :-)

I think that should catch you up. I love you family.

No comments: