Some of the strange food. The sign identified it as "broiled food"
Mystery food
The crazy train station
There are a bazillion people!
In Tokyo with my Utah neighbor Jon
Following the press conf
London
I leave for London tomorrow morning (Monday Oct 26). Lot's of meetings. Not sure I'll get to do much. Stay tuned.
Me and My Little Grandbuddy
"Who's a girl's best friend? Her Grandpa!"
Pretty funny...
A boy's parents are called to the principal's office. The principal says, "I'm sorry, but Johnny has been cheating."
"How do you know?" asked the Dad.
The principal answered, "Question one asks who is the 16th president of the United States. Your son answered Abraham Lincoln and so did the boy next to him."
"Maybe they both just got it right," answered the Dad.
"Well the second question asked, who was the 17th president? Your son answered, Lyndon Johnson. So did the boy next to him."
"Maybe they both got it wrong," stated the Dad.
"Well, the third question really gave it away," said the principal. "It asked what were the reasons for the Civil War? The other boy wrote, 'I don't know.' Your son answered, 'neither do I.'"
Find a reason to smile -- it makes life a lot better.
Laughter is the best medicine...
Although my family thinks my humor is well...lame. I'll quote from a true story that hopefully puts a smile on your face.
"For some reason, the bookstore clerk couldn't get the computer to recognize my preferred customer card. Perring over her shoulder at the screen, I said, "There's part of the problem. It shows my birthdate as 12/31/1899."
"That's right," my husband chimed in. "She was born in June, not December." :-)
Happy B-day Madison
Not sure she knew what this was all about, but she still had fun.
Oh beautiful for spacious skies...
See...there's blue sky in Seattle (well, at least in Bremerton)
Kenzi the boarder
Nice form
Madison is a Mariner!
Train them up when they are young
Vienna from St. Stephens tower
A beautiful city
363 stone stairs up the tower at St. Stephens
I'm sure climbing it was a lot easier than building it
The Vienna Opera House
Amazing to think of all that has been performed here
No comments:
Post a Comment