It's almost midnight and I've got to get up early, so not much text for today. More press interviews. We did drive to one interview (the editor was a no-show), so I did get to see a little more. Dinner with a partner tonight (I hate the whole shmooze thing). I present at a conference tomorrow. Just so you guys don't think I'm staying in some shanty town, here are a couple pictures of my hotel -- one from the front and one from the back (the one with the pool). The thing reminds me of Versailles! I also shot this pic of a guy selling skins on the side of the road. When was the last time you saw someone selling a zebra pelt. Where do you think we should hang it, Robyn? (I hope I can get it squeezed into my suitcase. Have a great rest of your day everybody. Love, Dad.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment