One more story...
I had my first true Japanese subway experience yesterday. The train stops, it is full of people, we go to get on. I didn't think there was any room for us. Not only was there room for us; there was room for another hundred people. I was at the door and all of a sudden there is this surge that pushes you into the train car. You are packed as tight as can be. You don't need to hold on, because there is no where to fall. Serious -- bodies jamed into every inch. I makes NY seem tame. It was all I could do not to start to laugh :-) Oh yeah, and hope you don't need to exit before everyone else. I'm not sure how we would have accomplished that.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't see the pics.
p.s. all the camera flashes... YOU are practically a celebrity! Love ya!
Post a Comment