I'm at the airport with about an hour before I board the flight for home. Today was a good, but busy day. Lot's of meetings. Nothing too exciting.
I picked up the pants that I had made. I like them. Then I went and picked up Robyn's present that the shop owner had to order from another location.
Tonight just before I left for the airport I watched a laser light show over Hong Kong harbor. It was really cool. All the buildings light up and several shot lasers and spotlights into the night sky. They do it every night. It last about ten minutes.
So, I guess I'm a fan of Hong Kong. I'd like to come back again sometime. It is a fast paced city. Lots to do. Very interesting.
I'm glad to be headed home though. Of all the places I've been in the world, home is definitely my favorite. See you all soon.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
joe i loved reading your update... jord said we HAVE to go one day! we're glad you had fun. see you soon!
Dad, loved the updates...great job! You are such a world traveler! Seriously when you were younger did you ever imagine you would be such a globe trotter?!?!?
How's Taylor?
Glad you are home safe and sound :)
love ya!
Post a Comment