After dinner I did go take a look at some knock-off watches...just for a little Jack Bauer adrenaline rush.
It's now about 11 pm. I'm off to bed as soon as I finish this post. Tomorrow is an early breakfast meeting with consultants and analysts, several small group meetings and then our gala dinner (can't wait :-( After the dinner I head to the airport at 8:30 to catch my flight home. I land at midnight.
For my family who knows of my luck with celebrity sightings, Taylor Swift played Hong Kong tonight. I didn't see her, but figure she'll be on my plane tomorrow.
Here are some pictures that I hope you like. See you all soon!
Downtown Hong Kong is quite a bit like Times Square in New York.
So yesterday I wrote about how nice the Singapore Airlines business class seats are; well here is a picture of the advertisement for them. I wanted to take a picture in the plane, but then I'd look like a rookie :-)I love this next picture. During dinner I'm struggling away with chop sticks and I turn to my right and the Chinese guy next to me is using a fork. I asked him about it and he said the younger generation never learned and aren't too good with chop sticks. "Fork is much easier."


No comments:
Post a Comment