Okay a quick post then I'm off to bed. Today was the golf tournament. We finished second -- but there were only four teams. It was fun. I'll post some pics later. My foursome had a guy from China, a guy from Taiwan, and a guy from Malaysia. A nice cultural mix.
Tonight was one of those "smooze" dinners that I hate so much. The funniest part was the band. Cracks me up to hear Asians singing 70's pop songs in English:-) I'll bet I lose weight on this trip. Just not a lot of Tai food that I like. So I typically find something that I do like and I fill up on that.
Tomorrow I present twice. Both are easy subjects, so it should go fine.
One final thing. When you go to blogspot here it is all written in Tai. It took me awhile to "guess" what to click on to get logged in. Pretty weird.
Well, I guess that's it for now. I miss you all and love you. Have a great day!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Even though we don't like when you're gone, you live a pretty awesome life! Maybe you should bring your daughter on trips with you...
Post a Comment