After just three hours of sleep (the same thing in happening tonight as it is not 3:45 am and I haven't been able to sleep) I got up and had a morning meeting with the EMEA marketing staff. All was good and the conference seems ready to go. Then at about 10 a.m. I went to do some sightseeing. I met up with six other i3 people in the lobby, so that made it a lot more fun. We saw St. Stephens cathedral (huge gothic catherderal) and climbed the 343 steps up to the tower (spiral staircase that would have Mom dizzy). They we saw St. Peters (very ornate with beautiful murals). We took a tour of the famous Vienna opera house. There was one part where we sat down for the tour and I feel asleep:-)
The camera battery died (Steph warned me), but I still got some good shots before that happened.
We all ate at an outdoor cafe that was nice. Did some shopping and walked a ton. This is a beautiful city. I like it a lot.
I came back, had a couple of meetings then we had our welcome reception (which I hate, but endured). I got back to my room about 9:45 p.m. and would guess that if I went down to the lobby, some people would just now be getting in.
Tomorrow is a busy day. I love you all.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment