Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 2: Another great golf day!

I had another great golf day. We started on the range, hit an impact bag, and they Ryan video taped my swing and we spent time analyzing it compared with the swings of the pros. I learned a lot. Ryan and I then played the front nine and I went on and played the back nine. I finished strong (boggie, par, boggie). Made some good putts. Finished number 18 by putting a 40 footer with a ton of break, within 2 feet. Didn't 3 put any of the holes on the back nine.

For you non-golfers, none of this makes sense, but trust me when I say it's a ton of fun! BTW, I'm sore! :-) and tired :-)

1 comment:

jeremy and steph said...

Good thing you are only 49 or else you would probably be a lot more sore/tired :)
Dad,
I am so glad you are having so much fun! And that you posted pictures! :)
I seriously love that you took a picture of yourself in front of your 'school' that could easily be swapped out for a first day of kindergarten pic :)
It sounds like such a fun thing for you, and so cool to have someone just analyze all you do and help you get better! What a fun job too...seriously, add it to your dream job list :)
I am glad you guys had so much fun in NoCal...I LOVE San Francisco!...glad you are having fun!...safe trip home!
love ya!