Sunday, October 26, 2008

Europe -- October 2008

No pictures yet from this trip. Why you ask? Because I'm still in Chicago:-)

Weather delays in Chicago and a mechanical problem on the plane in Salt Lake City meant I missed my Chicago to London flight. I got booked on a flight that leaves four hours later. Now I'm just waiting for the time to arrive to board.

I'll try and post some picutures during the week, so be sure to come back to the blog. I'm in London (actually Slough which is much more boring, but I think we are having dinner in Windsor -- no not with the queen --) on Monday and Tuesday. Then I fly to Germany on Tuesday night and I'm there (Dusseldorf and Hannover) until I fly out Friday morning. I have a train ride between cities one of the days, so that should make for some nice pictures.

Have you read this month's Ensign. Some really great articles. On the plane I also read President Ukdorf's article on the power of hope, from conference. Soooo good. Enjoy the rest of your Sabbath. I love you all!

No comments: